Share with friends
Terms & Conditions
- If you wish, the Japanese inspired oyster shooters may be offered to your guests as an optional appetiser at $6 each prior to starters being served, alternatively, a serve of five shooters may be included as one of the starter options.
- The eight score Wagyu beef dish incurs a surcharge of $20 per dish ordered. This same dish may be prepared with 150-day grain fed Angus beef and no surcharge would apply.
- The EZARD dessert tasting plate can be selected in lieu of a choice of desserts; this features every dessert on the menu (so no order is required), is served one per two guests and no surcharge applies.
- For the complete ezard experience a glass of matched wine may be served with each course ($120). Please indicate if you wish us to offer this to your party. Your guests are welcome to decline and choose their own beverages if they prefer.
- Final savoury course: the wagyu beef incurs a surcharge of $20 per dish ordered. Please advise us if you prefer to serve the Chinese style roast duck only, thus not offering a choice to your guests.
- You may opt for ezard dessert tasting plates to share in lieu of individually plated desserts; the tasting plate features every dessert on the menu. A surcharge of $10 per person would apply.
Those parties that have selected the eight course tasting menu may opt for wine matches designed to accompany each course at $120 per person. Please note this does not include pre-dinner drinks or additional beverage requests such as beers or spirits.
All other beverages are charged on consumption. Please browse our wine list for an indication of our range.
- Parties of 14 or less may choose from the wine list on arrival.
- Parties of 15 or more should pre-select wines to ensure enough quantity and facilitate efficient beverage service. We require beverage selection at least seven days prior to the reservation.
Deposit, Cancellations & Minimum Spend
A deposit and completed booking form are required to secure all reservations of 9 guests or more:
- 25% of the minimum spend is required to secure the private dining room.
- $50 per person is required to secure reservations in the main dining room.
- 50% of the minimum spend is required to secure exclusive reservations.
All deposits are non-refundable. All cancellations must be made in writing to the reservations coordinator. If the booking is cancelled:
- at least 15 days prior to the reservation, the entire deposit can be returned as a gift voucher.
- within 14 days of the reservation, half the deposit can be returned as a gift voucher.
- within 7 days of the reservation the deposit is fully forfeited.
The deposit payment may be made via EFT, credit card or cash. The deposit is deducted from the final account, which must be settled at the conclusion of the event.
The minimum spend is the amount committed to for food and beverage only. Additional items such as flowers and audio-visual hire are in addition to this amount. If the minimum spend is not met, the difference will be charged as room hire.
We are able to hold a date tentatively for a period of seven days after which time, if a deposit has not been received, the date will be released.
Dietary requirements must be confirmed at least seven days prior to the reservation.
Final confirmation of guest numbers is made two days prior to the reservation. The agreed menu will be charged according to this number, or final attendance, whichever is greater.
While the menus and wine list provided on this website and otherwise at the time of booking are as accurate as possible, they are samples only, and are subject to change without notice. Should changes be necessary, items of a similar quality and style will be substituted.
All prices listed on this site are inclusive of GST.
Shop message here.